ISO45001 Contractor Webinar
ISO 45001 international management system standard for OH&S mentions the requirement to manage contractors 20 different times.
EHS Managers and Professionals who need to ensure their contractor management process meets or exceeds the requirements of the international OH&S management system standard ISO45001. Sign Up Today!!Sign Up Today
ISO45001 and Managing Contractors
About this Event
Poorly managed contractors represent a significant risk to your company and your business. The ISO45001 international OH&S management system standard identifies the requirement to manage contractors over 20 times. Join Dan as he identifies these requirements and how to set up a process to manage contractors efficiently and effectively.
- 4.1 Context of the organisation.
- 4.2 Understand need of workers and interested parties.
- 5.4 Consultation and participation of workers.
- 22.214.171.124 Hazard communication.
- 7.4 Communication.
- 7.3 Awareness.
- 126.96.36.199 Operational Control.
- 8.2 Emergency preparedness and response.
Using the 5 phase Circles of Compliance process for contractor management, Dan will identify simple actions that you can take and implement immediately in your own programs. He will give a brief overview how the ISO 45001 standard works to ensure that you understand the different requirements.
This is for you if…
- You manage contractors
- You are looking to get / maintain certification to ISO45001
- You want to review your existing contractor management process
- Your contractor management system is not robust
- You want to understand how it relates to contractor induction training
- You need to understand how it relates to your permit to work process
- You want to be more efficient engaging with contractors and sub contractors
- You would like to know some more about how ISO45001 system itself works
You want to understand what parts of your OH&S management system need to be amended to cover ISO45001